|Islam: The Most Dangerous “Religion” in the World|
ABOUT THIS WEB SITE -
THINGS YOU SHOULD PROBABLY KNOW
You will need to download and install the free Greek &
Hebrew fonts to properly view and print from this site.
|Search our Site
|If your life is not in jeopardy for what you believe, you’re probably on the wrong side!|
Please Note: I believe that we are now entering the Tribulation Period of human history. I believe that the Biblical Antichrist is the same person as the Islamic Mahdi, or Twelfth Imam. I believe that the Islamic Caliphate is the one-world government and Radical Islam the one-world religion of the Biblical Tribulation Period. My short comments are notated in “maroon pop-up text tips” which are accessed by “hovering” your mouse over the text. Longer comments are included in footnotes.]
Jesus (Isa) A.S. in Islam, and his Second Coming
by Mufti A.H. Elias
Mirrored from www.islam.tc/prophecies/jesus.html
with explanatory notes by Dr. Ari Levitt
The person described on this page is most obviously neither the Yeshua of the Bible nor the Jesus of Christianity, and is but one of the many proofs that Allah, the false “god” of Islam, is obviously not the God of Avraham, Yitzhak, and Ya`akov. In fact, the Qur'an specifically declares that Allah is not the God of the Bible. Out of respect to the God of the Bible, I have changed all references to Allah on this page from “God” to “god.” All text in this color type has been added or changed by Ari Levitt.
I. Jesus (A.S.) In Islam
Muslims do believe that Isa (A.S.) was sent down as a Prophet of Allah (god), but he (Jesus) is not God or Lord, nor the son of God. Muslims do not believe that Isa (A.S.), also known as Jesus by Christians and others, is dead or was ever crucified. We believe that he was raised to heaven and is there, and will descend at the appointed time, end all wars, and bring peace to the world. Like Jesus (A.S.), Muhammad (Peace be upon him) is also a Prophet and Messenger. Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) is the last Prophet, though, and there is none after him. Hence, Islam is the last religion, complete, with the Holy Qur'an as the unchanged and perfect word of God for over 1400 years, as God promised to preserve it till the last day for all of humankind, unlike sacred texts of other religions which have multiple versions and are "revised" periodically. God, or Allah in Arabic, is divine and supreme being and creator.
What the Holy Qur'an says about Jesus:
They slew him not, nor did they crucify him but it was made dubious to them.
(Holy Qur'an, Surah Nisaa, Verse 157)
If you love me, Keep my commandments. And I will pray to the Father
and He shall give you another comforter that he may abide with you forever.
(Bible, John 14-15/16)
But when the comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father,
even the spirit of Truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify
of me, and he also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from
the beginning. (Bible, John 15-26/27)
I have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now.
How be it when he, the spirit of Truth will come, he will guide you into all
truth, for he shall speak not of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear,
that he shall speak, and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify
me, for he shall receive of mine, and he shall show it unto you.
(Bible, John 16-12/14)
Ulema (learned scholars in Islam) have said that the person who is described by Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) to come after him — in the above verse — does not comply with any other person but Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).
In this case, the "comforter" he mentions is none other than Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and his laws and way of life (Shariah) and Book (Holy Qur'an) are those that Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) asks his followers to abide by.
The "person" whom Jesus (A.S.) prophecised [sic.] will come after him, is called Pargaleeta in the Bible. This word was deleted by interpreters and translators and changed at times to "Spirit of Truth" and at other times, to "comforter" and sometimes "Holy Spirit." The original Greek and its meaning is "one whom people praise exceedingly." The sense of the word, then, is applicable to the word Muhammad in Arabic, since Muhammad means "the praised one."
Jesus (A.S.) also says in the Bible,
… and a little while and you shall not see me;
and again a little while, you shall see me because
I go to the Father. (Bible, John 16:16)
… and the Holy Qur'an says,
And surely they slew him not. But Allah raised him unto Himself.
(Holy Qur'an, Surah Nisaa, Verse 157-158)
As such, Muslims believe that Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) was raised to heaven. According to Hadith, he is on the second heaven. Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam, Peace be upon him) mentioned, "During the Meraj (Ascension), I met Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) on the second heaven. I found him of medium stature, reddish white. His body was so clean and clear, that it appeared as though he had just performed ghusal (ablution, cleansing of the entire body) and come." In another Hadith, Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) mentioned to the Jews that, "Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) is not dead, he will most surely return to you before Qiyamat (the Day of Judgement)."
May Allah Guide all people to the Truth. Aameen.
(For more information about Jesus A.S. in Islam, Click Here)
II. Hadhrat Isa's (A.S.) Descension
The Physical Features of Hadhrat Isa (A.S.)
He will resemble the famous Sahabi (A.S.) Hadhrat Urwa bin Masoodi (R.A.). He will be of average height and red and white in colour. His hair spread to the shoulders, straight, neat and shining as after a bath. On bending his head, it will seem as if pearls are falling. He will have an armour on his body. He will be wearing two pieces of cloth light yellow in color.
His Descension [sic.]
He will descend on a Jamaat (group) that will be righteous at the time and comprising of 800 men and 400 women. The people will be preparing for war at the time against Dajjal (the anti-Christ). It will be time for Fajr prayers, and Imam Mahdi [MORE HERE] will be the Amir (leader). From the darkness of the dawn, a sound will suddenly be heard that "one who listens to your pleas has come" — the righteous people will look everywhere and their eyes will fall on Isa (A.S.). Briefly, at the time of Fajr, Isa (A.S.) will descend. When descending, Isa (A.S.)'s hands will be on the shoulders of two angels (according to another source [Kab Abrar], a cloud will carry him). On their insistence Hadhrat Isa will introduce himself. He will inquire about their enthusiasm and thoughts on Jihad against Dajjal. Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will descend on the eastern side near the Minaret in Damascus (or in Baitul-Muqaddus by Imam Mahdi). At the time Imam Mahdi will have proceeded forward to lead the Fajr Salaat. The Iqamat of the Salaat would have been said (already recited) and Imam Mahdi will call Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) for Imamat (to lead the prayer), but he (Hadhrat Isa (A.S.)) will instead tell Imam Mahdi to lead the prayer since the Iqamat of that Salaat has already been said for him. Thus Imam Mahdi will lead the prayer, and Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will follow him. After the ruku, he will make this statement: "Allah has killed Dajjal and the Muslims have appeared."
The Killing of Dajjal (anti-Christ) and the Victory of the Muslims
After the completion of Fajr Salaat (congregational dawn prayers), Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will open the door behind him where Dajjal accompanied by 70,000 Yahudis [Jews] will be. He will indicate with his hand to move away between him (Hadhrat Isa (A.S.)) and Dajjal. Dajjal will then see Hadhrat Isa (A.S.). At that time every Kafir on whom the breath of Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will reach, will die. His breath will reach up to the distance of his eyesight. The Muslims will then come down from the mountains and break loose on the army of Dajjal. There will be war, Dajjal will retreat, and Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will pursue Dajjal. Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will have two flexible swords and one shield with him and with these he will kill Dajjal at the Gate of Hudd. He willl show the Muslims the blood of Dajjal which will get on his shield. Eventually the Yahudis [the Jews] will be selected and killed. The swine [the Jews] will be killed and the cross [the Christians] broken. People will revert to Islam. Wars will end, and people will return to their respective countries. One Jamaat (group) of Muslims will remain in his service and companionship.
Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will go to Fajr Rawha and perform Haj or Umrah (or both) from there. He will also go to the grave of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) and present his greetings and Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) will reply. People will live comfortable lives. The wall of Yajooj and Majooj (Gog and Magog) will then break.
III. The Blessings of Hadhrat Isa (Jesus) (A.S.)
1. Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will descend and stay on earth.
2. His descension [sic.] will be in the last era of the Ummat.
3. He will be a just ruler and a fair judge.
4. His ummat will be the Khalifa (deputies) of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam).
5. He will act himself and instruct others on the Qur'an and Hadith (Shariat/Tradition of Islam).
6. He will lead people in Salaat (Prayer).
7. He will stay on earth for a period of 40 years after descending. The will be the best era of the Ummat after the first era of Islam.
8. Allah will protect his companions from Jahannam.
9. Those who will save the Deen of Islam by associating themselves with Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will be amongst the most loved by Allah Ta'ala.
10. During this period all other religions and mazhabs besides Islam will perish, hence there will be no kuffaars (non-believers) in the world.
11. Jihad will be stopped.
12. No Khiraaj will be taken.
13. Nor Jizya (protection tax) money from the kafirs (non-believers)
14. Wealth and property will be in surplus to such an extent that there will be no one to accept the wealth of the other (everyone will be independent).
15. Receiving Zakaat (Alms-giving, Charity to poor) and Saadaqa will be discarded (as there will be no poor to receive them!).
16. The people will love the sajda (prostration to [Allah]) more than the world and what it consists of.
17. All types of Deeni (religious) and worldly blessings will descend on earth (many halaal (lawful) things will be created).
18. There will be peace, harmony and tranquility during the time of Hadhrat Isa (A.S.)'s stay in the world.
19. There will be no animosity for a period of seven years, even between two persons.
20. All hearts will be free from miserliness, envy, hatred, malice and jealousy.
21. For a period of forty years no one will fall ill or die.
22. Venom will be taken out of all venomous animals.
23. Snakes and scorpions will not harm anyone to the extent that if a child put his hand in its mouth, he will not be harmed.
24. Wild animals will not harm anyone.
25. If a man will pass a lion, he will not be troubled or harmed, or even if any girl will open its mouth to test if it will do anything.
26. The camels will graze among lions, cheetahs with cattle and the jackals with goats.
27. The fertility of the land will increase to such an extent that even if a seed is planted in a hard rock, it will sprout.
28. A pomegranate will be so huge that a jamaat will be able to eat it and the people will use its peel as shade.
29. There will be so much barakaat (blessing) in milk that a camel will suffice for a huge jamaat, a cow for a tribe and a goat for a family.
30. In short, life will be most pleasant after the descension [sic.] of Jesus (A.S.) [and the elimination of all Jews and Christians].
His Marriage, Death and Deputies
After his descension [sic.] on earth, Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will marry. He will have children, and he will remain on earth 19 years after marriage. He will pass away and Muslims will perform his Janaza Salaat and bury him next to Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam). (Tirmidhi)
From: Hadhrat Esa (Alaihis Salaam): The Truth Revealed and Major Signs of Qiyamat by Mufti Afzal Hoosein Elias (May Allah reward him for his work in producing these kitaabs, aameen.) from the original (with references): "Aalalaat-e-Qiyyamat aur Nuzul-e-Eesa."
1. Islam is decidedly not a “peaceful religion.” It is not a “religion” at all in the Western sense of the word. Islam is the very personification of demonic possession, a Godless, sociopathic, sadistic, totally intolerant, violent, homicidal, Satan-worshiping culture whose stated purpose — which is required by the Qur'an for all who claim to be Muslims (including the so-called, but non-existent “moderate Muslims”) — is world domination and the extermination of every single person who does not submit to Satan’s rule! Accordingly, Islam should not be granted the protection of the First Amendment of the US Constitution, but should be outlawed in America for the terrorist culture that it is. “Allah” absolutely is NOT the God of the Bible. “Allah” is a demon, perhaps the Prince of Demons, Lucifer himself. And for any Muslim who happens to read this page, I already have about a dozen fatwas against me, so don’t bother issuing one more. [RETURN]
2. The name Allah is almost always either translated or explained as meaning “god” — do not be deceived. Allah is only one of thousands of jinni, or desert demons, that were worshipped by the sons of Ishmael before Mohammed rose to power. Originally worshipped as the Arabic moon god, Allah is most definitely not the God of Avraham, Yitzchak, and Ya`akov (Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob). Allah may well in fact be Satan himself. [RETURN]
3. Obviously, every time anything — either written or spoken — is translated into any other language, it becomes a different “version” or “revision.” It is therefore likewise patently obvious that, contrary to the author’s claim, the “Holy Qur’an” has multiple “versions” and is “revised” periodically. In fact, there are a number of different versions of the Qur’an available on the Internet. Search Google.com for Qur'an, Quran, and Koran. In fact, there is even a version on this website here, complete with notes refuting many of Muhammad’s lies. [RETURN]
4. The second chapter of the Book of Acts makes it unmistakably clear that the Comforter and Spirit of Truth of Whom Yeshua (Jesus) was speaking is Ruach HaKodesh (the Holy Spirit), not Mohammed. [RETURN]
5. It is patently obvious to the most casual observer that Islamic Sharia Law is totally and absolutely incompatible with God’s holy Torah that Yeshua instructed His followers to observe. [RETURN]
6. The word to which the author is referring is paraklhtoß (Parakletos), not “Pargaleeta” — it was most certainly not “deleted by interpreters and translators” — the term appears five times in the Greek New Testament, and is in fact essential to our correct understanding of the Biblical doctrine of Ruach HaKodesh, the Holy Spirit. Parakletos cannot possibly be translated as “one whom people praise exceedingly.” It is formed from two Greek words para (beside) and kaleo (to call) and means literally “one who is called alongside another” — it was used in Greek jurisprudence to mean one's advocate or lawyer. Click here to read the lexicon. [RETURN]
7. This blatant fabrication [concerning the Greek word paraklhtoß] is typical of Islam. One can not read or listen to any discussion about Israel or Jerusalem without hearing the official Islamic position that, contrary to the testimony of both history and archaeology, Israel was never the Jewish homeland, Jerusalem was never the capital, and neither of the two Temples ever existed. Yeshua said: “You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.” [lit. the Lie Gen. 3:4-5]. (John 8:44 NASB) I believe this “personality trait” of Islam is evidence to help support the idea that Allah is actually Satan himself. [RETURN]
8. Thus we see that according to Islamic theology, Yeshua HaMashiach, Israel’s Messiah, the King of the Jews, will return in glory and great power to slay all the Jews and Christians! [RETURN]
9. The Bible teaches that Yeshua will reign on earth for 1,000 years, not 40 years. “Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years. ” (Rev. 20:6 NASB) [RETURN]
10. Since Yeshua HaMashiach is HaShem, the King of kings and LORD of lords, he cannot die, but will rein over the new heaven and new earth forever. “Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him; they will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads. And there will no longer be any night; and they will not have need of the light of a lamp nor the light of the sun, because the Lord God will illumine them; and they will reign forever and ever.” (Rev 22:1-5 NASB) [RETURN]