ABOUT THIS WEB SITE -
THINGS YOU SHOULD PROBABLY KNOW
You will need to download and install the free Greek &
Hebrew fonts to properly view and print from this site.
|If your life is not in jeopardy for what you believe, you’re probably on the wrong side!|
It shall be the mission of this ministry:
1. To faithfully proclaim, to the Jew first and also to the Gentile, that Yeshua of Natzeret (Jesus of Nazareth) is Melech HaMashiach (Israel’s King Messiah) and the Redeemer of Israel and of the world.
2. To encourage and facilitate Jewish Believers in Messiah to retain their traditional ethnic distinctiveness (their “Jewishness”), and to educate non-Jewish Believers in Messiah about their spiritual heritage in Judaism, encouraging (though certainly not compelling) them to return to their Hebraic roots, so that both Jew and Gentile may know the spiritual reality of being one in the Messiah.
3. To provide a Biblical Jewish context for Renewed Covenant faith and life in which Jewish and non-Jewish Believers in Messiah may worship together, as the Shliachim (Apostles) taught the Messianic Believers of the first century, and as we believe worship will take place in the Messianic Kingdom.
4. To teach the Word of God in such a way that all Believers, both Jewish and non-Jewish, might be enlightened, encouraged, and equipped to live and model a Biblically (as contrasted to Rabbinically) Torah-observant life-style.
5. To fully support, in whatever way Ruach
HaKodesh (the Holy Spirit) may lead, the return of Israel in
fullness to her Covenant Land and to her rightful place as