My Simple, Yet Foolproof Plan to Stop the
Palestinian Terrorist Attacks on Israel
1. Israel should do whatever is necessary to actively help create an
independent nation of Palestine as quickly as possible.
2. Have the Knesset pass a law decreeing that any terrorist attack launched
against Israel from within the boundaries of any foreign nation will be
considered an act of war against Israel by that government. (Hey, if it's
good enough for George Bush, it's good enough for
3. As soon as the first terrorist attack is launched upon Israel from within
the boundaries of the Palestinian nation, have the Knesset declare that a
state of war exists between Israel and Palestine.
4. Totally annihilate the nation of Palestine and immediately annex all
conquered territory into the State of Israel. All citizens of what used to
be Palestine are then required to sign an oath of allegiance to Israel or be
5. Tell the United States, the Economic Community, and the United Nations
that if they don't like it, it's just too bad! They should have interceded
against the P.L.O. when they had the opportunity to do so.
(Of course I don't really advocate
this course of action!
It would surely start World War III [or are we up to IV now?]
Don't you recognize sarcasm with you see it?)